How are you planning for the future? Do you see yourself working in your ecommerce business for the next ten years? What happens after that? As many of you know, earlier in the year, Scott started exploring other investment opportunities which led him to purchase a lakehouse property.
On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott as he sits down with Dustin Heiner – the founder of Master Passive Income and the co-founder of the Watch and Learn Podcast. In his conversation with Scott, Dustin helps Scott understand how rental property income works, what it takes to build massive passive income, and more. You don’t want to miss a minute of this fascinating episode with Dustin!
Investments that work for you!
When was the last time you thought about your long-term investments? Have you thrown everything you have into your startup business or are you casting a wide net? Too often, business leaders only think of long-term investment in their business or private stocks, but there are more options out there! In an effort to educate himself and the TAS community, Scott wanted to get the expert advice of Dustin Heiner. Dustin has years of experience building and expanding a vast network of passive income rental properties.
If you had $200,000 to invest, where would you start? Would you pour it all into a business startup, or would you find a way to use that lump sum to make passive income over time? Dustin Heiner was fed up watching slow growth and diminishing returns, so he decided to invest in rental properties. Ever since he took the plunge, Duntin has never looked back. He has built himself a comfortable income by renting out houses he mostly bought remotely. What can you learn from Dustin’s approach? Find out by tuning in to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
Expert advice matters
Let’s face it; no one loves having to seek the advice of an expert humbly. Entrepreneurs and business leaders are smart and motivated people – if they have a problem, they’ll find the solution. Sometimes going to an expert will feel like a defeat – don’t buy that lie! Seeking out experts to expand your knowledge is the shinning hallmark of a good and competent leader. Who do you need to seek out at this stage of your business? Learn from Scott’s helpful example by listening to his conversation with Dustin on this episode of The Amazing Seller!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [7:30] Dustin Heiner joins Scott on the podcast and talks about his background.
- [11:30] How Dustin bought his first property.
- [14:50] Making a profit from a rental property.
- [21:00] How to start investing in real estate.
- [24:45] Scott shares the background story that brought him to buy the lakehouse.
- [32:30] Dustin breaks down Scott’s lakehouse business model.
- [37:15] Creating automatic businesses.
- [45:40] Why real estate is such a great investment.
- [49:00] Dustin’s advice for Scott’s approach with his lakehouse.
- [1:00:00] Is it a good idea to pay down the mortgage on a rental property?
- [1:04:10] Closing thoughts and how to connect with Dustin.