In this episode of The Amazing Seller podcast you’ll hear a recent Hot Session I did with Keith Snow of ThoughtfulHarvest.com. Keith contacted me and wanted some advice on how to move his retail business to Amazon FBA.
- How Keith Created His Own Unique Product
- How He Marketed And Started Selling To Retail Stores
- The Pros and Cons To Selling In Stores
- How He Can Use His Customer List To Help Launch on Amazon
- How His Friend Launched Cookware on Amazon (Successfully)
- What His Action Plan Should Be Moving Forward
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Keith is a perfect example of how he took his talent and is turning it into a business. He’s inspiring to listen to and a great Chef 🙂
Plus…he’s a Family Man with a great looking Family!
If you interested…check out Keith’s web properties:
Cooking Youtube Channel
Harvest Eating Facebook Page
Harvest Eating Podcast
Harvest Eating Cookbook
I really enjoyed this Hot Seat session with Keith and I hope you do too.
Private Label Workshop + Q & A
Join the conversation in the TAS Facebook Community.
TAS Private Facebook Group
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
Subscribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes