In this episode of The Amazing Seller Podcast I’m happy to share an interview I recently did with Will Tjernlund who has built a $6 million dollar business using Amazon FBA.
I just want to be clear that Will’s business model is different than mine and may not be for everyone. But, I wanted to share how someone is scaling and operating like a large business. He also gives some good insights on shipping and using freight forwarder.
Here’s a few of the takeaways:
- 1. Still money in wholesale
- 2. Launch more Skus
- 3. Higher priced items = higher profits
- 4. Leverage suppliers product catalog
- 5. Buying bulk to reduce costs
- 6. Use sea shipping when ordering large quantities
- 7. Use 3rd party freight forwarder when scaling
- 8. Storing product in your own warehouse space
- 9. Look at products that are not FBA and FBM
- 10. You become the wholesaler to other sellers (Your PL product)
- 11. Test products fast through Aliexpress
- 12. Best product at the best price
- 13. Minimum $50 product to sell
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
If you haven’t join the TAS Private Facebook Group – Join Here
If you missed my LIVE Private Label Workshop/Hangout – Click Here for Details
If you have a question you want answered and featured on the show…Click Here!
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
Subscribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes