In this episode of The Amazing Seller Podcast you’ll hear how Ty Roney went from selling toys locally to creating his own Amazon Toy Store. He quit his job and focused only on online selling.
He took his knowledge from working in a local Toy Store and decided to try this Amazon Thing. He had some pretty impressive numbers, but in year 3 his margins were slipping.
- Year 1 generated over $400k
- Year 2 generated over $1.2 M
- Year 3 generated over $1.5 M
Ty has also started his own agency that helps Amazon businesses sell their products.
Here’s the 6 points I wanted to cover in this show:
1. Selling Wholesale Is Hard Now
2. Sell Your Own Product and Control The Buy Box
3. Seasonal Products Can Be Profitable for Short Period Time
4. Pay Attention To Retail Products for Ideas
5. Approach Local Retail Sellers and Sell Their Products For Them
6. Be Willing To Switch and Pivot When Business Changes
7. Look and Listen for Opportunity (His New Agency)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
1. If you haven’t join the TAS Private Facebook Group – Join Here
If you have a question you want answered and featured on the show…Click Here!
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
Subscribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes