In this episode of The Amazing Seller Podcast I had the pleasure of interviewing Danny Brewer who sold over $40,000 in one month and is on track to do even more.
You will notice that Danny is a regular guy and tells it how it is. He also is a guy that Takes Action and gets stuff done. In this interview he will take us through his first 4 months and how he plans to scale his Amazon Business to the next level.
His Process in The Beginning looked like this.
- 1. Found Meet-Up Group with Local FBA Sellers (Meetup.com)
- 2. Left Meeting Determined to make This FBA Thing Work
- 3. Found Product #1 Idea on Late Night TV Commercial
- 4. Looked on Amazon and Seen It Was Selling
- 5. Searched On Alibaba.com and Found Product
- 6. Contacted Suppliers With Products
- 7. Ordered Samples
- 8. Ordered Small Test Run
- 9. Listed on Amazon Through FBA
- 10. Sold Out in Few Days (Used Small Promotion Discount)
- 11. Ordered larger Quantity
- 12. Scheduled Small Promotion to Spike Sales ($1 Promo)
- 13. Turned on Amazon PPC (Auto Campaign)
- 14. Looked At Keywords from Auto Campaign (Created Manual Campaign)
- 15. Re-Ordered – Repeat Process
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Top 3 Resources To Start Selling On Amazon