This is a special bonus episode, highlighting Scott’s personal Amazon sales numbers and income for September of 2015. It was a slower month than previous months, and Scott has 4 reasons why he thinks that was the case. But he’s very optimistic about the 4th quarter because he’s seeing his October sales rise a bit already. If you want to hear what’s really possible in an Amazon Private Label business, you should listen in to this episode to hear what Scott has been able to achieve in just under 1 year. That’s right, he’s only been doing this business for less than a year.
Scott’s not sharing his numbers to impress, but to impress upon you that your Amazon business can work if you take the right action. Thanks for listening!
OUTLINE OF THIS Q & A EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:05] Intro to this bonus episode.
- [0:47] What Scott was thinking when he started his Amazon business last year.
- [2:05] Dealing with the ups and downs of the numbers in your business.
- [2:46] 4 reasons numbers have been down.
- [5:21] The importance of diversifying your product line.
- [5:50] Revenue numbers and costs for September 2015.
- [8:09] October number are already going up a bit.
- [8:20] Lessons learned from the past month.
- [9:44] Plans for the 4th quarter.
- A promotion for product #1
- Tweaking his PPC campaigns
- Adding new products
- Launching an external site for his brand and products
- Waiting for 4th quarter traffic.
- [12:05] The challenge of dealing with inventory.
- [12:34] Scott’s total figures for year #1 in Amazon Sales.
- [16:00] Why Scott does his Income Figure episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Scott’s free workshop – http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/workshop
www.TheAmazingSeller.com/Facebook – The TAS Facebook Community