If you’ve never listened to an episode of the Amazing Seller podcast before, you’ve stumbled upon perhaps the most helpful, most powerful, most encouraging episode ever. If you are a long time listener to the show, leave your comments on this show notes page and let us know if this was not one of the most helpful, clear, practical walk-throughs of Amazon selling success ever.
Welcome to Ryan Moran – an amazing Amazon seller.
Today Scott is chatting with Ryan Moran. Ryan is a big-time Amazon FBA seller who is rocking his sales every single month. He’s developed a tried and true system for selling products on Amazon that works. He’s convinced that anyone who will take the time and put in the effort he describes in this episode will be able to establish a business that not only makes substantial profits, but is also poised to become an asset that is very attractive to large corporations that are going to be looking to buy Amazon businesses in the near future.
In this episode of The Amazing Seller podcast, Ryan Moran is going to share his 3-stage process for Amazon FBA sales success and he’s going to hold nothing back. He calls the three stages #1 – the Grind, #2 – Duplication, and #3 – The Gold. Each of these steps is clearly outlined during this episode, but Ryan also explains WHY the aspects of each stage are so important to building a customer base the drives repeat sales long-term. If you’ve got any questions about how to build an Amazon business, this episode should answer them.
But wait, there’s more Amazon sales value than that!
Not only does this episode outline Ryan Moran’s entire process for establishing a successful Amazon FBA business, it also includes Scott Volker’s specific questions to Ryan that dig into the logic and reasons behind each of the steps. Scott asks the questions that he wished he could ask when he was first starting his own Amazon sales business and Ryan answers honestly with lots of detail. This is one of the most amazing resources for Amazon sellers you’re ever going to find, and it’s free in this episode of the Amazing Seller podcast.
Why a successful Amazon sales business can be a very attractive asset in years to come.
Imagine that you’ve done all the work to make your Amazon FBA sales business a machine that generates multi-millions of dollars every year. Imagine that you’ve done the work to set it up in a way that it consistently makes that kind of revenue. What then? Ryan Moran believes that in the not-too-distant future, Amazon sales businesses are going to be sought by large companies and investors as attractive ways to maximize their overall corporate income for stockholders. That means YOUR business could be a very attractive candidate for purchase in years to come, and a business that’s already generating income in the multi-millions would be worth so much more in a one-time purchase. Find out more about how to leverage your business for that kind of future payoff in this episode of the Amazing Seller podcast.
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- Hello from Scott!
- Introduction to Ryan Moran – a great influence in Scott’s life and guy who ROCKS Amazon sales.
- Invitation to Scott’s free live workshops and “Get Started” page..
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Moran – how you can make over $1 million on Amazon.
- Stage 1: THE GRIND
- Getting 25 to 30 Amazon reviews.
- Setting up Pay-per-click to drive traffic to your products.
- Do some sort of a launch for your product (with discounted prices).
- Do these until you’re getting 25 to 30 sales per day.
- Scott’s questions that dig into Stage 1.
- Stage 2: DUPLICATION / COMPOUNDING
- Doing stage 1 again with another product (or many products).
- Leveraging repeat buyers through a compounding effect.
- Stay in the same niche/market to maximize existing customers.
- Scott’s questions that dig into Stage 2.
- Stage 3: THE GOLD: Where profits get maximized
- Getting customer data through inserts in the packaging / websites / etc.
- Going to other outside traffic channels (Youtube, SEO, Google Adwords).
- Scott’s questions that dig into Stage 3.
- Advice on pricing products to get a customer base established.
- How Ryan researches keywords for Amazon products.
- Ryan’s “Next Level” event to get your business earning multi-millions.
- How to crank up your business.
- How to shield yourself from Amazon changes.
- How to prepare your business to build a company that can sell for big dollars.
- Ryan’s two “get these into your head” statements that lead to success every time.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Workshop videos you can use
Get started selling on Amazon
The Private Label Classroom
Ryan’s original episode Scott listened to
Simple Keyword Inspector
Ryan’s Next-Level event (for businesses doing $50,000 a month)
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
SubsSpcribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes