In this episode of The Amazing Seller Podcast you'll hear how to avoid my BIG shipping mistake that cost $1,080 in customs fees. I'm not really sure that you can avoid these totally, but you should at least know about them, so you can figure them into your cost.
Here's the 6 points I wanted to cover in this show:
1. Ask The Code They Use For Your Product
2. Call DHL Ask Customs Department – %
3. Over $2,500 Held The Order – 4% to 10%
4. Make Sure Supplier Doesn't Include Your Shipping Cost
5. Break Up Orders So Smaller – Under $2,500
6. ASK QUESTIONS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Keep in mind that I have everything shipped by DHL Express mail and they handle all of my customs fees and paperwork.
But, like I said…you just need to understand how it works so you can plan. It's part of the cost and isn't really a big deal. The $1,080 was for 2,000 units that I ordered and it's only an extra .50 cents per unit.
Enjoy The Show!
1. If you haven’t join the TAS Private Facebook Group – Join Here
2. I’m hosting a LIVE Private Label Workshop/Hangout – Click Here for Details
If you have a question you want answered and featured on the show…Click Here!
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
Subscribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes