October 2015 marks the one year anniversary of Scott Voelker being a private label seller on Amazon. Throughout that time Scott has been very transparent regarding his costs and earnings because he wants you to see the reality of an Amazon sales business and because his efforts are as much for your sake as they are for his.
So in that spirit Scott’s bringing you THIS BONUS EPISODE that highlights his costs and earnings for this first 12 months as an Amazon Private Label Seller. He’s also going to give you his biggest lessons learned to help you avoid some pitfalls and optimize your business in light of what he’s learned. Scott’s private label business is doing very well and he’s excited to share his real numbers with you. Thanks for listening!
OUTLINE OF THIS BONUS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:05] Scott’s introduction to this BONUS episode.
- [2:00] Sales figures for the first 12 months – $307,000.
- [5:53] October’s revenue and numbers (2015).
- [8:28] Comparison of Scott’s first month and his most recent month.
- [10:57] Mistakes Scott made on his first products in terms of pricing.
- [13:00] Building out an authority website as a “next step.”
- [14:14] Thoughts about selling his business and authority site in time.
- [15:17] Joining a friend on a second brand.
- [17:15] Scott’s invitation for you to share the podcast and join him on Periscope.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Get the Periscope app – www.Periscope.tv – search for @ScottVoelker
Scott’s free workshop – http://www.TheAmazingSeller.com/workshop
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.
SubsSpcribe To Be The First To Receive Updates and NEW Podcast Episodes